How Kratos plays FNAF How Kratos plays FNAF

Hahaha! Yesssss! The Ghost of Spaaaaaatahhhh!!!! Very nicely done:)

Fun Facts About Alien Fun Facts About Alien

Very nice. I'm a huge fan of the Alien Franchise and had no idea about the lights being borrowed from The Who. The audio on your voice sounded great. What kind of mic do you use?

ZenithQuinn responds:

Ask http://sonicmega.newgrounds.com/ he's the VA!

Tier 0 Episode 0: Part B Tier 0 Episode 0: Part B

Dude i really love what you have done here. I have to second Hod0d0o. Please keep making episodes!

lifemovesat24fps responds:

Hey roofpizza! Thanks, I really appreciate your words of encouragement. I'll definitely keep making more. I put all my free time into doing my personal projects. So it's just a matter of time!

The Enchanted Cave 2 The Enchanted Cave 2

Dude awesome game! But what's up with their being no final demon boss? Please tell me that it's a secret character somewhere! I mean I found like a hundred notes leading up to the freaking thing. Seriously though. Is the demon hiding somewhere? Please tell me the demon is a hidden boss:)

Orion Trail (Prototype) Orion Trail (Prototype)

Dude this game is really awesome! Super addicting! I hope you succeed in your kickstarter campaign!!!

William The Conqueror William The Conqueror

Haha! I had some fun today with this game. It's a bit easy. You really can just turn off the sound and music and let your hero earn gold for you. (That's what I did after awhile) Then I went back and just rocked out my upgrades. I do wish there had been some sort of "Final Boss".

I also really liked how you balanced out the difficulty near the end. As in even if you're upgrades are "maxed out" you still need to do some hands on while on the last couple of rounds in order to stay alive. Very nice work! Thanks for the good time:)

Your Mother's Basement Your Mother's Basement

Nice. I really like the outtakes you put in. "Oh shit the AC just went on". Ha!

headphoamz responds:

:D Thanks!

Headcase Headcase

Very nice!

The Book of Pixel Fables The Book of Pixel Fables

I absolutely love this! Very nice work!

Samuses Samuses